Sunday, December 10, 2023

Repost 2013 ~ just because I wanted to see it again

2023 Thoughts ~

I remember those December Irish Step dancing Christmas parties. At the time I wasn't a classroom teacher, I was a full-time stay-at-home mama. And I loved every moment of it. Those days worries were making sure dinner was ready early enough and making sure she ate enough before a special night like this. 

Today's worries are junior year high school with college knocking at the door worries. They are bigger and sometimes the same. I still try to 'get enough food in that little girl of ours'. 

I am so grateful for the memories like this night and grateful that there are a million more to come! 

Here is the post from December 2013... 

3 collage

Some days when the calendar is crowded and there seems to be an "event" every single night I feel well, full.

But then the next morning I come downstairs and look at the pictures I snapped from the night before and I feel like I could cry.

Their "things" that's what Christmas is all about.

And oh did she warm my heart at her Irish Step Christmas Party.

(Most of the fun is giggling with your friends while waiting to dance) 

1


2 collage


4


(Oh dear, may she always have that Christmas sparkle in her eyes) 

5


Delightful

6 7 collage


Darling

8 collage


9 collage


Dancer

11 12 collage


Baby take a bow!

10



No comments:

Post a Comment