Thursday, December 28, 2023

♥A Christmas Home Tour ~ Our Country Christmas Kitchen ♥

A few things first: 
1. the family room post is back here
2. the living room post is back here 
3. I didn't take pictures for this blog of our dining room - but there are some reels on Insta (here) with our dining room and the 'children's tree' in there. Instead of taking pictures now I'll just like my reels on insta be enough - it's time to move on to some many other things that have been happening! 

Oh this room I had stars in my eyes and dreams in my mind about since March I think. I knew exactly what I wanted to do, I just had to have white walls and new open shelving. And it all happened this past summer! So grateful to Scott for going along with all of my home ideas! 

So here is a peek at our whole kitchen looking in from the hallway. 


We hung this cedar garland (and added in twinkle lights) above the sink. I kept the baskets that have been hanging there and just added holly in each one for a country cozy Christmas feel. 




I love to create little vignettes here and there throughout the kitchen. This is one little corner peeking into the mud room. 



This peg rack was the perfect spot for Christmas mugs.





Right above that mug rack I have a little hot cocoa station with all the fixins! 









I don't have a close up picture but I surely love that big basket hanging on the kitchen wall. I love to change it up with a cookbook for each season. 





Little shelf with dainty ironstone creamers... and Christmas ones mixed in. 




And this corner is my general store. It is all decorated for Christmastime! 











My baking center is very busy in December... and I love it that way. 







Our casual kitchen table with our everyday Christmas dishes. 







I had so much fun turning these shelves into my own little general store this Christmas. 


Cookies for sale... and biscuits too! 



Look at that darling vintage toy Christmas cash register. As soon as I found that I knew that I had to have it! 














There's even a big holly sack of sugar in that vintage shopping basket. 






On the wall next to the country store are all of our Christmas mugs. This is the place I go to in the evenings for my cup of tea and on weekends in the morning. 




Well that's it... our cozy Christmas country kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment