Friday, December 29, 2023

Christmas Afternoon and Evening

All dressed up and ready to head to my parents on Christmas afternoon. 


We always take pictures outside when we first get there. 




Gosh! This one is blurry but I love it anyway... 


Lots of food, lots of talking, lots of presents. 

Wanted to snap a few pictures of my family. (sorry Mom, I didn't get one of you) 

This is my brother, Trent and his wife Jackie. 

This is my brother Tommy. 


 

Too many choices for desserts. 


This is the annual cousins picture we take right before we all leave at the end of the night. 


Lots of hugs goodbye especially for Anna (more on that soon). 


Driving away from my parents on Christmas night is always the official end to Christmas -- but the beginning of Christmas relaxing. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, both here and in your other posts. Is it weird that I'm almost attached to your dad just from seeing his face on your blog for all these years? He looks like such a friendly guy :).

    Will Anna be studying abroad? Going for an internship somewhere? Either way...wishing her well, and wishing all of you a very good year!

    ReplyDelete