Tuesday, December 19, 2023

♥A Christmas Home Tour ~ Our Elegant Christmas Living Room♥

♥Our Christmas Home Tour ~ A Cozy Family Room ♥ is back here

Here is a peek into our living room. Traditional, elegant, I love this room so much - I especially love how you can peek into the family room and see the cozy from in here. 



I have a tea cart that Scott gifted me years ago on Christmas morning. I love how pretty this teapot it. I look forward to using it all year long. 

If you look, you can see into the dining room (there is a full there in there too!) 















Scott added these scones to the room for a Mother's Day present last year and I love to decorate them for Christmastime! 



We started our beautiful (Radko) ornament collection back in 1996 when we went to Sax 5th Avenue in New York City. We bought six that year and have added (been gifted) several each year since. They are just stunning! 




Love this sweet baby Jesus. 


















My Insta is here. I love to post little scenes around our home and encourage those who follow to make home sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment