Sunday, May 26, 2024

Tulips in the Spring

I know that there are flats of annuals out there waiting to be planted this weekend. And I know I've just decorated with American flags right in front of me on the dining room table. So of course I know that tulip season is long past. 

But goodness, it's so glorious. And even though I don't seem to have more time than just as I pull into and out of our driveway to notice them, I am gosh darn determined to take pictures of them - to freeze time - to look back whenever I want and need to. Because of course they took time to plan out, buy, and plant last November. And I'm so grateful that he did. 

Because these pops of color that creep out of the ground into the dirt after the long winter sure are brilliant.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment