Sunday, May 26, 2024

New Viola!

Back in April Abigail got a new viola. 

It's quite a process I tell you. I couldn't be more grateful for her private teacher. So much time to choose. 


Her new one next to the one we sold. 


  


Success! New case too! Here's to deep rich sound, and many happy years more of playing. 


Other posts you might like: 

2016 Anna getting a new viola 

Solisti news 

2022 There's Something Really Special About a New Viola 

2020 I Think a Viola Should Make You Feel Like This 

2019 On Choosing a New Viola 

2015 Viola 

1 comment:

  1. Tara, I really enjoy reading your blog. I like your focus on family, faith and home. You have such a beautiful family, and you have created a lovely home. You inspired me to learn how to pray a Christ centered Rosary (I am a Protestant), and it has made a significant difference in my faith. Can you recommend books about building a home that is focused on Christ?

    ReplyDelete