Tuesday, May 3, 2022

When Anna Comes Home

Let me first start off by saying that Anna L O V E S college. This post is not really when I want to recap her freshman year. I will certainly do that but for now I am just so proud of her for living there, for staying every weekend and only coming home for breaks. 

There was a fall break

There was Christmas break. (that was a lonnnng one)

There was spring break

There was Easter break

When she was home for break on Easter (an extra long weekend) we fit in as much as we could. There was Easter day of course but then we just soak her up every other second. 

We talk talk talk, eat, eat, eat, and talk, talk, talk some more. 

I took a bunch of pictures on Easter day. But I just ran across more from that long weekend. 

We had so much fun together. 

I love this one... not sure what they were doing but talking, talking, talking for sure. (in their matching bunny shirts) 

Although we were cooking for Easter I wanted there to be a bunch of homemade treats for us to have with tea whenever we wanted all weekend. 


 We finally got to try out Scott's new firepit!




And then of course there are really sad goodbyes. 


But soon we will see her all summer long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment