Friday, July 16, 2021

Old-Fashioned Summer

A wholesome, sweet, old fashioned summer is what I want. Decorated with jars of jelly, baskets, this shiplap Scott made me and a 'children on the farm' canvas I had made from a Tasha Tudor book. Light, happy, and sweet... a calling back to the good old days of summertime.  But first musica


This room is actually painted a very light green. It's the perfect color when the bright sunlight shines in those windows each afternoon, and it's the perfect color when it's time for decorating for Christmas. 


Our little yellow bird lives in here - there are actually lots of wonderful sounds in this room. The viola, the birdsong... it's a wonderful place to be. 


I bought a print and had it made into a canvas. I love Tasha Tudor's art and wanted this sweet scene of children on a farm for a light, happy look this summer. 





Throughout the room lots of pastels and treasures from the antique store and flea markets that I find throughout the year. 



A few of my favorite books are in here as well. 



Here's the link to my instagram - under the highlights circles there is a quick little room tour under "summer" 



No comments:

Post a Comment