Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Helping

I'm not sure when I took these pictures but I sure want to remember how much Anna has been a help during this Distance Learning both to me and with Abigail.

She has a full schedule with AP classes and is still keeping up with her viola lessons and practices. With all that she does, she always takes a minute when we need her.

Today she helped me by hooking up a tablet to a computer. I do google meets small group teaching and I needed a place to write. She figured it all out for me - like it was nothing.

She's always able to answer tech questions for me and also jump in when Abigail is stuck or just needs encouragement.

I am so grateful for her help and and so happy that we get to spend our days together.

helping 1

helping 2

helping 3

No comments:

Post a Comment