Monday, July 24, 2023

Last July Week

It's hard to believe that this is my sixth week home from school! It actually feels long - really long! Our trip seems like years ago. Even NYC feels like it was a long time ago. Strange how time feels sometimes. 

I never want to flip the calendar to August. Even though our first day of school isn't until the last day of August, I want summer to last forever. That slow feeling is just wonderful. We have another trip coming up and many more relaxing mornings, afternoons, and evenings to look forward too. Even as I don't want it to end, when it is time to begin to set up my classroom before that first day I'll be ready for another shift. That back to school feeling with sweep me up and I'll be ready. 

For now, a peek into our living room this summer. (I posted back here our strawberry kitchen) 

I found this blue glass vase at an antique store and love it so much. It reminds me of sea glass. 





And that little whale pillow I picked up on our trip to Nantucket last Christmastime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment