Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Our Great Big Trip to Ozark Missouri

Day One is back here

This was our favorite place we had breakfast every morning. It was called Steamy Joes and was attached to our inn. We loved the service and amazing food!

I remember one of the morning to take a family picture:


On that same morning we had a family photo session. We always do each trip we go on -- we love to have the area that we are in captured. I will share them all in an upcoming post but for now, I love this one so so much! Loved the location - love the capture of us! 


After our photo session we drove the the darling town of Ozark. Click here to see a little bit about the town. It felt like a southern step back in time - old brick buildings, adorable restaurants and lots of antique shops and other little shops in their historic downtown area. 

We had lunch at the Spring Creek Tea Room. Darling -- best lunch of the whole trip. Yummy herbal icy cold iced eat (blueberry), the best sandwiches we've ever eaten, cold strawberry soup (I want some right now) and my oh my their desserts were amazing. 







Our waitress was so sweet and set us off with blueberry iced tea to go! We walked along the shops in their historic downtown area - so quaint, I loved it! Lovely afternoon! 


Gosh! I wish I took pictures of the antique shop that was part of the teahouse. I picked up a few lovely treasures that I'm enjoying around our house already!


Later on that evening we had reservations for the Showboat: Branson Belle. Such a fun night! We boarded the ship and took some pictures before dinner. After it was time for dinner and the show! 




















After our dinner (before the show started) we strolled on the deck and took pictures of the amazing sunset. 



What a fun happy night after a family photo session in the morning and Ozark in the afternoon. I love vacation! 





No comments:

Post a Comment