Thursday, August 5, 2021

Acadia National Park (part 3) And a Bit of our 25th Anniversary

Our TWENTY-FIFTH anniversary. Even as I type that it's too strange to believe. I've known Scott my entire life and been in love with him since I was sixteen years old.

Even as a young girl how did I know? I suppose I didn't. I just trusted the One who did know. And He knit us together one step at a time. 




We spent the day on top of Cadillac Mountain 





This is such an amazing part of Acadia National Park. We drove up and spent the whole afternoon. 

















Look at Scott and Abigail way over there!










Scott surprised me with a recreation of the day he proposed. We had grinders and he gave me such a lovely card and special gift (that I will share in a later post) 




This evening was my favorite from the whole trip - and was a perfect celebration of our anniversary. I'll share that tomorrow! 




2 comments:

  1. 25 YEARS! Super cute pictures, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the Silver Jubilee of your Wedding. May you both always stay happy and blessed.

    ReplyDelete