Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Fill Your Soul With Wintery Night

There is nothing more wonderful then snow on the day our tree comes into our living room. 

We had planned on putting it up on Sunday but when on Saturday morning I looked out and saw the magic of snow... I called Scott, "plans are changed... quick... before the snow stops!" 

He smiled and stopped everything - because he knows me - and really, he's just the same. 💖



This view from my bedroom window. I've always, always loved this view. Especially in the winter. Well, everything is better in the winter. 


Just look at that... it's magical. The brick chimney, the wreaths. all of it. 



So in the tree went and I clicked away to "Tara, you know this is really heavy..." 
















"Freshly cut Christmas trees, smelling of stars and snow and pine. Inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintery night." John J. Geddes 










No comments:

Post a Comment