Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Traditions

One of the things I love about being a mama is taking care of the traditions we hold so dear, and creating new ones as my girls grow.

This one we've been doing forever. Here's 








To be fully honest I didn't click on any of those links I just made. While most of the time I'm okay with God's plan that little girls grow up bit by bit every year. I just couldn't look at their littleness in those past years. Sometimes it helps to enjoy the 'little' that there still is when I'm not comparing it with little from years past. 

"Backward, turn backward, O Time in your Flight; Make Me a Child Again Just for Tonight." 

And this year... 

I loved this tree farm off the side of the road - people pulling sleds out to cut their own trees. 
2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11



3 comments:

  1. These pictures are everything a Christmas tradition should be, a cozy meal, a charming shop and a beautiful Christmas town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trip looked exactly like what I dream about! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete