Friday, December 22, 2017

It Feels Like Christmas

I walked in the door at 4:20 on Friday done with teaching until January.  I was more exhausted than I could explain. 

But then we had a lovely dinner (that Scott cooked) and I made an apple pie. 

friday 1

My parents came over and we watched one of my all time favorite Christmas movies.  Muppets Christmas Carol.  Love love love that movie.

friday 2

friday 3

friday 4

Coffee and tea

friday 5

friday 6

It was relaxing and was the perfect way to start our Christmas. 

Merry Christmas my little family.  I am so excited to share it with you. 


1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you, my friend.
    Your time of year is here!!!!!
    Enjoy!
    I know you will.
    Love and Hugs .
    And we are supposed to get snow for Christmas Eve!!!

    ReplyDelete