Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Smores ~ Breakfasts ~ Decorating

Abigail was back at her high school today for a leadership position called "link crew". They help the freshman for their orientation. It was such a weird feeling dropping her off this morning at school. It's been ten weeks! Ten weeks! 

But then Anna and I went out to breakfast -- soaking in all my moments with her before she heads back to college. 

(those are ricotta, lemon, blueberry pancakes) 



Oh and I finished decorating the living room for autumn! Bit by bit this house is almost done. Just the kitchen to go. 

 ✔ family room 

 ✔ living room 

 ✔ dining room 

I start so early because I love looking forward to a new season or upcoming holiday. It gets me in the mood and helps me really enjoy the season more! I'll share pictures as soon as I take them. 

Oh and last night was the fire pit and smores! We are really packing in all of the fun this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment