Monday, November 21, 2022

Halloween and Where I've Been

Oh goodness - how did?! 

Well here's what's been going on - all good - but a really full life. 

On Halloween night (not my favorite holiday - I adore fall but by Halloween I just can't wait to pack up all of that fall decor and start on Christmas! 

So I did - because it makes me happy to start that early. 

November has been full of: 

1. Report Cards were due

2. Parent / Teacher conferences (whoa! I'm so wiped out by the end of that week!)

3. Decorating for Christmas some every single night (makes me so happy) 

4. Concerts (we had one at Holy Cross) (one orchestra one for Abigail) (and one chorus one for Abigail)

5. I'm hosting Thanksgiving

So the hours have been full! But wonderful. 

Here is a peek at our Halloween: 









No comments:

Post a Comment