Monday, October 17, 2022

Fall Things: Number 6

It's Pumpkin Day! Horary!

I am so grateful for this DAY so so GRATEFUL! 

It was sun-shiny beautiful,

the LEAVES were at their peak,

and my Mama's heart was happy because I had my whole little family with me. 

Thank you Holy Cross for a full fall break week! 

Here is just one little stop on the way. 



Oh the colors and the sunlight. If only mid to late October would last forever in Connecticut! 



And then it was off to the pumpkin patch. Oh the memories here. Every October. When we drive up that hill it's like stepping back in time to me. My girls suddenly turn 10 and 4 and all feels perfect in the world. I am so grateful for those memories! 





Look at those two cuties... just a SwEeT as can be. 



Got our two cute pumpkins (get it?) Now back on the hay ride! 


They're measured the ol'fashioned way. No extra cost for charm. 



And then we spend time on the farm -- we love the piles of pumpkins, the animals, the views, all of it. 







And recently (just last year I think), the farmer's wife opened a store in their cute little downtown. Gosh, I didn't take a picture but head on over to my instagram and click on my Pumpkin Day!!! stories and you can see. 

Here's a few other years to look through... 
2018
I think that's just enough "going back" 


No comments:

Post a Comment