Saturday, October 8, 2022

Fall Things Number One

There is no doubt to anyone who clicks on this blog knows I love fall. 

Sure I love my summers off!

I love that first 70 degree sunshine day in June too. 

I love first snowfalls and biting cold Christmases.

But fall -- I love it so much I start preparing for it as soon as the calendar turns to August. 

Although we do a lot of fun things in the fall (click HERE to see apple picking this year) our big "It's Fall" kick off is really the week that Anna is home on college fall break (click HERE to see her homecoming).

Anna and I text the whole month of September planning out all of the fall wonderful things we are going to do when she is home on break. And I want to remember each one so they are here on this blog. 

Here is the first (although it's only one little picture) it was a merry, merry night indeed. 

When Anna came home on Friday evening we did our first Fall Thing: make homemade tea lattes. We have our own recipe that we've perfected over the years and we love it oh so much! 

After dinner that night we crafted our tea lattes, served them in Halloween mugs, and topped with with whipped cream and nutmeg... mmmmmmm! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment