Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Just the Fall I Needed

On Sunday afternoon it was cloudy, windy, cold and just perfect makings for a long walk. Abigail was knee deep in homework and we had been side by side with her for a while -- and she needed a bit of time to get some done on her own. So we walked. I picked up leaves along the way and a pinecone. It was just the fall I needed. 


I came home and arranged them in a little ironstone creamer (don't you just love it?!) and it's in my kitchen to make me smile.

{along with this teacup that I love so much} 

{and this night tea that seems just perfect for chilly October nights}


Loving October so so much! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what gorgeous red leaves! We aren’t seeing that kind of color here yet. Your holiday decor is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete