Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Just This...

(music first)  

... just this place.

I love this place so much. A little corner tucked away in our living room. Not a fancy place. Not a fancy picture. 

I wonder how many, just how many hours,

how many prayers

how many longings

how many verses written out

how many pages turned

in my Bible time. 


Countless




I have no idea where my family would be without those hours pouring out to God, learning from His Word. 

I have no idea where my lovely, we are still in love, marriage would be without day after day there, year after year after year after year would be

I have no idea where my beautiful, strong, wonderful Chinese daughter would be without my years there

I have no idea with my fun, loving, compassionate teenage daughter would be without her mama pouring her heart out here her whole life long. 

I never want to know. I will meet with God there every single day I am alive. 

Pointing my heart to Him. 

Pouring out to Him. 

Loving and worshiping Him. 

Being held by Him. 

Praise God from whom all blessings flow... 



No comments:

Post a Comment