Friday, August 19, 2022

Life Since Adventure

We were home on the last day of July and all unpacked by August first. Now here we are smack dab in the middle of August and I wonder what we've been up to. 

For sure after my camera has been out and going all of vacation -- and after all of that editing of photos -- and all of that blogging to make sure they are on the space I find very little photos to show you. 

What HAVE we been up to?  


Just for kicks I got out their bento boxes I used to pack lunches in ... 


I actually still really like how it forces me to have "all the parts" and it's so portioned controlled. It's adorable and I can make them in the morning and we just pull them out whenever it's lunchtime! 


One of the things I love about summer is T I M E
Time to talk, talk, talk! 



Made a yummy homemade watermelon lemonade. It was too good! 



On the feast of the Assumption of our Blessed Mother Mary we had a tea party and I did some teaching about the feast day. 



So much more but I'll have to save some for another post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment