Wednesday, August 17, 2022

July & August Prayer Table

Oh boy! I never meant to skip a month of changing up this prayer table area but somehow I must have because of the flurry of vacation and such. 

I always want to remember the sweet and very simple place I created for the rosary. 

My morning time, my Bible time, my devotional time, my study time is at my desk in the living room. 

The prayer table at the top of the stairs is just a simple place purposely NOT filled with devotionals, study books, the Bible. Just a place to pray the rosary and quiet my soul. 

Here are a few things I love on the table this month/s : 

I love this new to me rosary - the heaviness of the beads, the color, the size. 



I love this new statue of Mary and how Jesus is reaching up and touching her face. 
(This is part of a seasonal collection I found - this of course being the summer one) 


During the day light is the best. Since I'm home this summer I can find the time during the day. During the school year it's evening for me here. I love how the sunlight pours in in the afternoon. 




And that's it for July and August - I'm pondering what to place here for September. I know that month (and May) are my busiest months of the year (ok, well December too) so I know I'll need this space to pull me close. I know that my busy months it is of dire importance to be here, to slow my thoughts. I want to put some thought into this space for the upcoming month. Pondering... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment