Sunday, December 12, 2021

It Snowed

I am so grateful for a December snow - there is no decoration like snow. 


Looking out our kitchen window - it's impossible to really capture the quiet, the pink sky, that calm that snow seems to bring. 


I knew of course it wasn't enough for a delay from school {oh how I would have loved a two hour delay}  but I enjoyed it the best I could. 

Abigail and I rush through our school mornings but this morning was different. It was magical. 


I even ran out of the house with my camera all dressed up for school and even though Abigail and I had to be out of the door and in the car at 7:04, I just had to capture these because I just don't know when it will snow again... 



I will admit that it was fun to welcome my class to our back classroom door boots stomping off snow. In my Morning Message I had fun facts about snow - children make everything fun! 

Hoping it snows again this Christmas season - I haven't finished my decorating outside and I sure would like to see it all in snow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment