Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Snow Days

We had a big storm that lasted all day on Monday - so much snow that there was no school on Tuesday too. 

Monday was our last 'traditional snow day' of no school - Tuesday we had a remote school day. It was still cozy and wonderful even though I was teaching and my girls were on their classes. The day certainly was easier and I'm actually happy to get the day in so that we don't have to 'make it up' in June at the end of the school year. 



My favorite part of snow storms are at dusk, dark, and early in the morning. 

So I snuck out before anyone was up to take a few pictures. 





I love when it sticks to the house. 


We had a casual tea party. I was really looking forward to baking scones since it had been a long time. 

I love that Anna was so cozy all day. 




Yum! 


For the rest of the afternoon, after remote learning, we watched the snow continue to pile up. 


If you want to see more, head to my instagram - the stories "snow" there's a walk we took at a local park. 


No comments:

Post a Comment