Monday, February 15, 2021

Hope Is...

I'm determined to get every bit of Anna playing with Giovani Solisti this year since there are no in person concerts. Can I just say how I've 'gotten used to it', how there are so many people with real struggles... I'm not comparing. I'll just say that she worked since she was 5 to be in Solisti and now we can't even hear her. So I'm grateful for every little clip the conductor sends. Even this one that is all about an elementary school in town. Solisiti is the background music... to this beautiful message of hope. This video and the young children in it make me feel so grateful to be an elementary school classroom teacher. So so grateful that I get to spend my days doing what I love. 

And of course most grateful for those few clips of Solisti playing - especially the one with the pink case (that's how you can spot Anna playing) 

Love you Anna and the music you make. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment