Tuesday, March 10, 2020

The Wonderful Things in February

calendar

(yes, we still use a great big blotter calendar and a pencil)

Singing "A Million Dreams"



Not usually part of my "the best of...." posts but I'm sad. Everything has been cancelled. All of these special concert events. There is so much these kids (and of course my own daughters) work so hard for. Caronavirus. I'm glad that I live in a state that is taking it seriously. But I'm sad that there might not be concerts like this for the rest of the school year. I've been going to concerts for so long I don't know what I'll do without them. Sigh...

3

A Snapshot of our lives right now

blog sized 33

My great big P I N K post

living room 3

A D R E A M S come true post

1

The T H I N G S around my house post


11

We celebrated Valentines Day

2

No photos but it was the best night of music... Chocolate Cafe!

1

It was a blessed month for sure. I got to he Scott's wife, Anna and Abigail's mama, and 22 precious 9 year old's 4th grade teacher.


Best of December was here... 

No comments:

Post a Comment