Monday, February 18, 2019

On Finally Being All Caught Up

A snow day will do that to you... help you finally get caught up!

So here's the end to what is going on in our lives.  And I've gotta say, it feels good!

11

When we redid our kitchen oh how I wanted it all classy and clean and white but I wanted a vintage stove (post back here) and it just wouldn't work. So move ahead a few years and now that this project is done it frees up a space for a baking center. And we found this!!

A 1932 Hoosier cabinet that will be a part of my baking center (build in to it)



13

It's gonna be so awesome when it is done. (this summer)

14

My heart was skipping a beat watching that get loaded into our car.

15

This I found on my phone in the middle of the day - posted on the schools instagram account and it made me smile.

16

This is the principal at the elementary school I teach at. He's awesome.

17

My favorite place in the whole wide world.

19

In my classroom.

20

College stuff starting

21

She's got big dreams

22

This is what the first 3 hours of a snow day looks like

26

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I does indeed feel good to be caught up!
    Good for you!
    And that cabinet????
    Beyond amazing.
    Love to you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabinet is so cool..I can't wait to see what it looks like in your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete