Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Getting Closer to Summer

Yes, we are still in school.  We pay for all of those lovely snow days... we sure do!  But I am done!!!  I wrote about how that all felt last year (back here).  And yes, I am over the moon about twelve weeks of just being their mama.  Nothing else to distract me.  Just me.  Just him.  Just them.  Summer.

It has been a whirlwind of things going on over here.  All good.  And I'm so happy to be home able to keep all of the balls in the air, so to speak.

In going through some photos I found a few that I didn't want to forget about.

Like this.

Last Saturday Anna had an audition for next school year Suzuki orchestra. Not even one bit nervous. Not at all.

misc 1

And this.

Quite possibly one of my favorite pictures of Abigail. Ever.

We are winding down here and Abigail has been spotted on the swing set a few times skipping out on what we usually do after school for our routine. That makes me happy.

misc 2

We have a baby and mama bird in the bird house that my dad made for us. (post back here)

misc 3

That mama keeps going in and out to feed her baby.

misc 4

misc 5

And the best place to watch all of that action is from the top of the swingset.

misc

Yes, it's almost summer here.


2 comments:

  1. Rhett just finished yesterday!
    Time to pack away that laptop for a few months!
    And yes!
    That picture of Abigail???
    My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Summer, Tara! Time with our children goes so fast...I really miss those days!

    ReplyDelete