Monday, August 4, 2014

Hiking and Giggling Girls

Our visitors and friends are driving right now on their way home. And we are so grateful that they would sit in a car for two whole days just to spend some days with us. I'm looking through the pictures wondering why in the world I didn't take more of Anna and Riley chit chatting or Janey dancing or Aubrey giggling or the girls playing Little House or Dave cooking in my kitchen or Cindy and I talking. But I do have these from hiking and shopping....

1 collage

These two were super hikers all the way to the top. They were the fastest and certainly cutest!

4

Spontaneous love (not staged)

(hair by Riley)
2 collage

3

At the top!

5

But there was more to climb!

12 collage

I love looking at old homes (especially ones on top of a mountain)

6 7 collage

10

11

The top of the the tower sure is a great place to spin

9

8

13

14

And these Scott took of the more adventurous ones

17

16

15

That night we did a little window shopping (and giggling in front of store mirrors)

18

19

21

20

Tiaras are the perfect way to end the day I think!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun visit and what wonderful memories you all made.
    I am so happy that I happened to fall into this world of blogging. You met some wonderful people around the country that you would not have met if it were not for blogging.

    ReplyDelete