Thursday, August 21, 2014

Connor's Cover

2

This is my Godson.

3

Isn't he cute?

4

He's about to be an eighth grader.

5

And he is the sweetest boy in the world. I love him.

6

He is also a singer and a songwriter.

10

And he is so talented... he's amazing really!

11

And his parents (my good, good friends) asked me to so his photographs for the cover of his first CD!!!

14

I kind of still wish he was still a little toddler.

15

But I also love watching his life unfold in such a beautiful way with God's hands.

16

Someday he'll be famous and since Scott and I are his godparents we are excited about front row seats...

17

and back stage passes!

18

I love you Connor!

19

3 comments:

  1. wow!!
    a famous God son!!:)
    pictures look amazing...as always!
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures Tara! What a handsome and talented godson you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Tara! What a lovely tribute to your godson :)

    ReplyDelete