Thursday, January 5, 2012

Faces on Christmas Morning

I'm sure some kind of blog police will send me a ticket for this post.  It has so many pictures.  So feel free to skip today's if you can't look at any more Christmas!  I did edit a ton out but these ..... (sigh) I just can't skip! 

When I was looking over all of the Christmas morning pictures I was so happy to see the emotion in their faces.  So here goes... faces of my daughters on Christmas morning...

8

9

10

Both girls got a mini pillow pet that matched the pillow pets they already had. They LOVED them!

11

12

It was an American Girl Christmas... wow, that sounds so commercial! Anyway this is Anna's first. She asked Santa for this while Abigail asked for her first bitty baby. Dolls on Christmas morning... ahh!

13

14

Do you remember Anna writing Santa a last minute letter? Well, it worked! Under the tree was a gifts addressed "To Anna, for your mommy". Anna is still talking about this gift. It meant more to her than all of the gifts put together. It did to me too!

15

A break for breakfast...

16

Okay, this was THE BEST gift surprise of the whole day for Anna! Oh, I hope this one is recorded on tape. It's kind of a long story but Anna's 'has to sleep with soft friend' has ALWAYS been her "weebe". She's had her little collection of weebes since she first came home from China. Well, Santa brought her one. A HUGE one! And I've never seen her happier! Love these faces!

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

And Abigail's 'must have to sleep with soft friend' is "bear, bear"! Santa brought her a new one too!

24

25

Watching the girls open their "friends" make us laugh and smile til we were crying!

26

27

28

29

30

More to come tomorrow... if you can stand it!

1 comment:

  1. Tara...how in the world did you capture all that!!! Mine would have been blurry for sure. You are amazing!! Please send tips!:) Also, I just got a 50mm lens. Having a bit of trouble figuring that baby out. Any tips there??

    I want to see some of these beautiful shots in a new header????? :)

    ReplyDelete