Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Butterfly Garden

I love 3 day weekends.  We ventured up to the butterfly garden.

bench

The girls were so hoping that a butterfly would land on them like last time, but only mommy had luck!  Anna waked around like this with her finger raised waiting for a butterfly to land on her. 

anna with finger up

abigail

This was as close as Anna got.

on leaf


A day together with my little family is always lovely. 


with daddy

Check out our visit to this same place back in 2008!!!  Oh how I wish they were babies still...

Maybe Anna should have had half on purple nail polish like she did when she was 6...

1


Or perhaps blue is the lucky color.  Love this face!

2

Abigail was in her little sling.  How she loved being in there!

3

I love how Abigail is reaching for the butterfly here...

4

And as soon as I saw this picture I could hear Abigail saying, "ish, ish, ish!!!"  (fish)  I can hear the sound of her little voice and how excited she was! 

6

5

That's it!  They have to STOP growing!  That's enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment