Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

It was a wonderful weekend starting with Thanksgiving...

anna up close

girls with coats

girls dresses and wands

Abigail feel asleep in the car on the way...

arriving holding abi

I love this one of her bear peeking over her sleepy shoulder.

arriving holding abi 2

Grandma and the turkey. This is the way Abigail always looks at food, scared.

mom and turkey

"Every house needs a Grandma in it."  Lousia May Alcott

Handmade turkey for Grandma and Grandpa

hug

And a fun evening with cousins

cousins


The rest of the weekend I didn't really have my camera out, but we packed a lot in.  On Friday Scott and I attended out 20th High School reunion.  (sorry, no pictures)  It brought back a lot of memories; we were just kids then....  On Saturday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Scott's family, and on Sunday we decorated head to toe Christmas (except for our real living room tree).  We stayed up too late all weekend and loved every minute.  I love the house all Christmas'ed' up... now to get organized and get the week going.  i know that these next four weeks of holiday magic will fly by as they always to.  I'm going to soak it in, every little bit!

3 comments:

  1. I agree...lets soak it all in!:)
    What sweet dresses your girls have.
    Sounds like your weekend was a lot like ours...decorating, fun and no time for picture taking!!
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM YOU WANT TO SOLVE ON THIS YEAR THANKSGIVING AND XMAS CELEBRATION


      am from USA, would want to tell you all that i was able to put an end to my divorce issue and restore my marriage again, because i never wanted it to happen. i don’t know what came over my husband that he was filling for divorce, i etried to talk him out of it when he told me and he didn’t listen to me, i had no other option than to seek for the help of a spell caster and now am glad i did. Because if not for the help of spell, i don’t know what would have become of me by now because i loved my husband so much that i couldn’t stand loosing him. The spell worked like magic with the way and manner my husband change and started showing love instead of the divorce he was planning. i just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it. [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com was were i got the help to restore my marriage]
      website: http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

      Delete
  2. Girls look adorable! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete