Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Halloween We Didn't Carve a Pumpkin

or should I call this post "9 days without power"

or "the week and a half I don't ever want to do again?"

or "so thankful to turn on the lights and do laundry"?

I'm not quite sure what to call this post but I can tell you that it feels weird to be sitting at my desk typing.  I haven't seen a computer in 9 days... not just because it wasn't turned on but also because I could never have even found it in the dark. 

I have tons of pictures of our 9 days without power but I have so much catching up to do that they'll just have to wait....

I can't wait to catch up on all of your Halloween pictures and perhaps live Halloween fun through that since there really wasn't Halloween this year.  More to come....

1 comment:

  1. So that's where you've been?!?!?!?!:)
    Goodness, so sorry for you!
    Catch up quick and tell us all about it!
    have a happy get it done day!

    ReplyDelete