Friday, November 25, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday ~ Thanksgiving

It was such a lovely Thanksgiving.  Filled with family, fun, and of course the best food!  I have a few other pictures to post but for my favorite photo friday... our little family. 

family outside mini fus action

Just before I hit the timer button to run back with my family I noticed that the girls had grabbed their wands on the way out the door.  They must have planned on bringing them to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I thought for a second to take them for a quick sec out of the picture and then I remember something my Dad taught me about photography.  "It shows their age."  he said once when Anna was holding a favorite toy she had to sleep with at the time (age 3)... wait she still does!  Anyway, I'm glad they're holding them.  They have nothing to do with Thanksgiving, but everything to do with Anna and Abigail.  Man, I love those girly girls! 

the long road

1 comment:

  1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM YOU WANT TO SOLVE ON THIS YEAR THANKSGIVING AND XMAS CELEBRATION


    am from USA, would want to tell you all that i was able to put an end to my divorce issue and restore my marriage again, because i never wanted it to happen. i don’t know what came over my husband that he was filling for divorce, i etried to talk him out of it when he told me and he didn’t listen to me, i had no other option than to seek for the help of a spell caster and now am glad i did. Because if not for the help of spell, i don’t know what would have become of me by now because i loved my husband so much that i couldn’t stand loosing him. The spell worked like magic with the way and manner my husband change and started showing love instead of the divorce he was planning. i just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it. [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com was were i got the help to restore my marriage]
    website: http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me

    ReplyDelete