Sunday, December 11, 2022

Lessons & Carols - A Holy Cross Tradition

I want to bottle this night up and save it forever. 

This was the 44th annual Lessons & Carols celebration at Holy Cross. It always takes place in this beautiful chapel which is decorated for advent so stunningly. Just look at the three purple and one pink. 

I'd never been in St. Joseph's chapel during advent but seen it in pictures. I couldn't wait to see it in person. 

Click HERE to read about the history of this tradition. Click HERE to read about Holy Cross and their tradition. 

We drove up after school on Thursday and got home around 11:00 pm. Even though we were up for a school day early in the morning, it was worth everything! Scott and I think this will be a family tradition to attend each year even after Anna is no longer in the orchestra there. It truly took my breath away to see this - and even more so that my daughter was in this. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment