Thursday, February 17, 2022

A 'bit' of Mass

My commute is really short. I am so blessed to be a teacher in the town I live. It's also great that it is on the other side of town so usually I don't see too many students around town. I do like a break from that and want some privacy with my family. 

When I drive to school after dropping Abigail off at her high school on the way I listen to Mass at Saint Patrick's in New York City. I just love it. And even though I only have a bit of it, it's the same 'bit' each day and it's lovely. I really love the down to earth Archbishop, Timothy Dolan who presides over Mass each weekday. 

I love that cathedral and hope to visit again soon. For now I love the connection and the faith filled drive. 


I love that sun peeking up, a new day, the millions of things I have to do in the hour and fifteen minutes before my fourth graders walk in the door. Thanks goodness for a bit of Mass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment