Monday, November 1, 2021

Last October Weekending

Relaxing (and feasting)

Every Friday evening my pizza sauce (that simmered all evening Thursday) and dough that rose on Thursday evening is turned into the yummiest Friday treat for dinner. 

We are all always so tired on Friday night and this is something we always look forward to. 



Treating

Every Saturday we watch something and have a special dessert. 

Our TV is only on one evening a week (Saturday) 




Watching

Love this view from our dining room window


and this view from our back yard patio



Carving and Missing (Anna) 











Planning (the week ahead) 


Starting (on Christmas)

While they were carving a pumpkin outside I was starting on Christmas. I have so many completely different ways I'd like to decorate this season and I need to start early since I'm teaching all day long - I started by making homemade salt dough ornaments. 



Can't wait to show you what I do with these! 


Visiting


Dinner -ing



Halloween-ing





No comments:

Post a Comment