Monday, November 8, 2021

Early November Weekending & just added some

(if you saw this post yesterday I just found some pictures from the same weekend - I had completely forgotten that I took some with my camera! So this is now updated!) 

Noticing

This on my drive to school early Friday morning - so pretty - I drive past the farm I used to take the girls to when they were younger and it makes me feel so good to see it every day. 


Christmas-ing

I surprised Abigail when I picked her up after orchestra on Saturday. I said, "girls Christmas road trip!" I had lunch for her already in the car and we headed up to pick up Anna (surprise 1) and then to drive to a town not too far from Anna's college to check out a lovely Christmas shop. It was our girls, kick-off Christmas day trip and it filled my heart. 







Loving

The best part was seeing and being with Anna. Although it was a quick trip it was so wonderful to be with her. 



More Noticing 
in our backyard this time. 


Practicing 

I read/heard somewhere that you can't expect to have a perfect apple pie on Thanksgiving if you only bake one once a year. So true. I practiced and my little family didn't mind one bit. 




Reading 

This book and loving it so much! 





No comments:

Post a Comment