Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Servant Motherhood Moments.

IMG_2840

IMG_2842

I've come to appreciate the importance of the many thousands of routine moments in a mother's life, for it is in these moments that real greatness tends to be taught and caught. It's the way I respond to my daughters in everyday moments that gives me the best chance of winning their hearts. If I have integrity and patience in the small moments of life that are so important to my girls, and if I approach them with a servant's heart then I have a far better chance of influencing them in the larger and more critical areas of life.

1 comment:

  1. So true! Wise words. I can recall a moment that I am not proud of, one that I wish I could re-do every time I think of it. I totally overreacted to a situation with one of my girls when they were around the age of 11 or 12. My husband gently taught me that if they are afraid to come to me with the smaller things, what will they do when they have made big mistakes. It was an eye-opening moment.

    ReplyDelete