Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Week of the Young Child

Each year Abigail's preschool invites the parents in for part of their morning at school to do crafts with them.  I loved it twice with Anna and this second time with Abigail.  The teachers set up stations and we meander around the classroom doing various art projects.  It's lovely.

abi painting

With her teacher...

with mrs giddings

With her sweet friend...

friends claire looking

friends abi looking


keychain


Thank you for making my morning so special Abigail.  I'll hold this memory close to me. 

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! I always loved doing week of the young child with the children I taught. :-) Defintely treasured memories :-)
    Have a great night!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. these days are so special aren't they? your pictures are beautiful tara!
    love the stained finger tips:)
    have a happy day

    ReplyDelete