Thursday, April 5, 2012

Empty Plates

In our kitchen we celebrate when Abigail has an empty plate.  I've never posted a picture before of Abigail with her empty plate because she's never had one before.  And then today both breakfast and lunch; she held up her plate and screamed "empty plate!"  I had to grab my camera!

2

1


I'm getting excited about Easter.  The girls dresses (ohh, ahh) arrived today.  Shoes are all set.  Hair accessories chosen.  All lined up and ready to go to Scott's sisters and my brothers houses this Sunday. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Abigail:)
    Can't wait to see the girls in their Easter dresses. Mine just arrived today and we are sooooo excited:)
    Have A Blessed Easter Weekend!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered you thru our mutual friend, Pam. Lovely music. Gorgeous photos. I look forward to browsing more!

    ReplyDelete