Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meet Caroline

Babies are beautiful and oh so much harder to photograph than I ever thought....

1

Meet Caroline (I love that name).  She's only 3 weeks old here and I had the privilege of photographing her.  Okay... I'll be honest... I'm on "third times a charm". 

The first time I got beautiful light but my set up wasn't the best.  The second time the light was not bright enough.  I'm headed back on Friday and I know I'm going to get gorgeous shots of her.  I just know it! (fingers crossed and lots of prayers)

Her lovely mom, Robin is letting me take pictures of her newborn so that I can start a portfolio which is needed for a photography business.  I'll let you know how it goes.  

I simply adore children of all ages and love love love taking pictures.  Wouldn't it be great to put those two things together?

2 comments:

  1. Tara, this is an absolute BEAUTIFUL photo of Sweet Caroline! I can't wait to see more!!!
    God Bless,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! and yes...go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete