Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday ~ A Cozy Morning

This is typical.  The girls close together, Anna reading to Abigail. 
I have this "thing" about getting to my girls before they are off and about their day. I have to have that first morning snuggle, see their sleepy eyes, move their messy night hair from their faces.  It's the best part of the day.  But this particular Saturday morning, there they were, I didn't hear a sound.  All curled up; Anna reading to Abigail in her chair. 

It's not a fantastic picture, but rather a glimpse of two sisters.

sister reading

"A sister is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone."

the long road

3 comments:

  1. I like to get that first morning love too...but sometimes I share!:)
    Beautiful moment...and that song! Goodness...
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE! I love capturing those sister moments- it's such a special bond like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love these moments with my girls too! Have a wonderful week.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete