Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wadsworth

We went to the Festival of Trees today and it was spectacular! 

A room of trees each with a different theme, Santa and Mrs. Claus with no line!!! A sweet, simple craft, candy canes painted on their hands, and being all dressed up in the city (okay, it's not NYC but I can pretend)





Note for next year... don't make the cool reindeer balloon animals until after all of the tree and Santa pictures.  (but yes, as soon as we stepped into the Wadsworth Museum I knew that those cute balloons would end up being in sharp focus distracting from every picture... but I let the girls win)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day. We have a similar type event every year at our High School. The girls love it.
    Good for you for the balloons...but I sooo know what you mean!!:)
    Enjoy the night

    Thanks for the photo book tip, I will check our library for that one!

    ReplyDelete