Monday, December 20, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things (part 1, kitchen)


My tea center in my kitchen


Christmas Portraits of the girls from each year all around me as I prepare for Christmas

My gingerbread tree

The gingerbread glasses Scott painted for me one Christmas years ago

More gingerbread and our advent wreath that the girls made at church


Christmas Cookie countdown and the Gingerbread baby sent by my Aunt Kathy.  I love her sweet message to then three year old Anna written inside.



Hot Chocolate and marshmallows ready to go




The Christmas Card garland, but best of all.... our kitchen table all set for dinner... just waiting for the silliness, messiness, and chaos of two little girls who can hardly contain themselves... "for Christmas is just days away!"

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Tara!
    I would love a little Gingerbread Man collection of my very own!!:)
    Your kitchen is just charming!!
    Enjoy the night

    ReplyDelete