Wednesday, December 22, 2010

These are a few of my Favorite Things (part 2)


Oh this stairway garland.... thank you to Sarah (I've got to figure out how to link to another blog).  It makes me smile as I walk by.  Each "ornament" created using our Christmas card photos.  One one side is the picture and one the other the day and years married.  Our first one hanging is year 9 married.  Wow... 9 Christmases until Anna came into our lives.  And then Christmas really began.  It was so much fun to make these.  And I know I'll love taking them out each year.  Most of all I know that it's a decoration that can't be bought.







1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful Tara!
    I saw them on Sarah's blog and loved them too. If only I could find the time...maybe next year!!:)
    Enjoy the night and Merry Christmas friend.

    ReplyDelete