Monday, October 4, 2021

Early October Weekending

Our 'little one' with a bad cold (and a negative Covid test, phew!)... 

Left us 'at home' all weekend, and that was wonnnnderful. 

We talked to Anna a lot (we do every single day here and there throughout the day)

And relaxed. 

Here are just a few photos of our weekend: 

Baking (and yes, I know the calendar is still on September; I have this thing that I have to bake/cook/make whatever is on the month recipe before I turn the page to the next month... don't worry, it's on October now) 






(the best apple cake with tea at night...)


(from a favorite cookbook - I have always loved loved Gooseberry Patch and treat myself to a new one each season - this is their newest fall and it's devine) 


Comfort Food'ing'... mmmmmmmmm 


(more) Baking


Raining, Decorating, Enjoying... 


(loving this glorious mum that Scott brought home for our front steps - peeking through the front door from the inside through the ribbon on the wreath) 


(three little pumpkins all lined up) 


(home.... ) 


Loving autumn in New England 🧡

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend looks so cozy. Love your porch decorated for fall. And your cake..yum! I really think my next visit needs to be in the fall.
    Hope Abigail is feeling better. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks delicious! Would you be able to share the recipe? Thank-you ( :

    ReplyDelete