Friday, June 25, 2021

Abigail's Middle School Graduation

She is light and hope and joy. She is a hard worker and has the sweetest personality. 

She took Anna being in the spotlight this June with happiness. 

But I want to recognize and remember that she too had a big year. 

She finished eighth grade and graduated. She will be in high school in the fall! 

I took these pictures because her promotion ceremony was recorded (still due to precautions)  It was still lovely and wonderful. The best part of all of these recorded events is that I have them forever to look back at. 

Here are a few portraits I took of Abigail Mei... my graduate! 







I captured her walking in from school during her last week {as I was home in the afternoon for Anna's graduation} 


Abigail was awarded the orchestra award! 





1 comment:

  1. I love her dress and that big smile! I can’t believe our girls will be in high school! And Nicolas and Anna are headed to college!

    ReplyDelete